Saturday, August 12, 2017

where's the beef?

So since I'm one of the Lead SLPs in my school district, I've been back at work for a while.

But my SLPs just finished their second week of work.

We've all been hustlin' like we have to hustle the first few weeks of school.... oh, who am I kidding? We hustle all year long!

So I've been eating out a lot and need to get some healthy food choices that I can bring to school with me...

This week, I'm making home made brocoli salad and homemade chicken salad.
I've got a large glass bottle for water (gotta stay hydrated since we talk all day long), kombucha and coffee.

[I know coffee contradicts the large water.... but y'all know... no coffee, no Speechie]

So I need your help.... what are some good lunch and snack choices for the school-based- multiple- sites-a-day SLP?

[thanks in advance for your help!]

No comments:

Post a Comment